About the Terms
We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Your continued use of this website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms.
Hipster's Wonderland Blog is fully moderated. Every comment submitted to our website will be checked by us for compliance with our Content Standards and House Rules before it is published. We will try to publish as many Comments as we can but we cannot guarantee that all Comments will be published. We also cannot guarantee how quickly Comments will be posted on our website as this will depend on other editorial commitments.
Although bloghipsterswonderland.com is fully moderated, we are under no obligation to you or any other person to oversee, monitor or moderate bloghipsterswonderland.com or any other service we provide on our site and we may stop moderating bloghipsterswonderland.com at any time. We reserve the right to remove, or to disable access to, any Comment which we deem to be potentially defamatory of any person or which we deem unlawful or in violation of any third party rights.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. If you use these links, you will leave this site. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Use of Hipster's Wonderland Blog by Minors
We will do our best to assess any possible risks to minors from third parties when they use our website, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks.
Submission of Comments
To add a Comment to a discussion, please click on “comment” below the relevant post and insert your name, email address and comment as directed. You can then select to “preview” or “post” your Comment. Your email address will not be displayed with your Comment. If you have an idea for a post or would like to contribute to Hipster's Wonderland Blog please email us by clicking on “Contact Us”.
Any personal information supplied to us as part of the registration process will be collected, stored and used in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
A Comment must not:
• Be defamatory of any person.
• Be obscene, indecent, offensive, hateful or defamatory.
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual.
• Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
• Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
• Be in contempt of court.
• Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
• Advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any violent, unlawful or criminal act.
• Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
• Contain any advertising or promote any goods or services.
• Be a complaint about faulty goods or customer services. If you would like to raise any such complaints, please do so by contacting our Customer Services division – see Contact Us.
• Be in a foreign language.
• Refer to eBay or any other auction site.
• Link to a site that requires registration in order to view, any site that prompts an automatic download or any site that prohibits linking.
By submitting a Comment to bloghipsterswonderland.com (including any text, photographs, graphics, videos or audio), you agree to grant us a non-exclusive license to use that Comment. Although you will still own the copyright in your Comment, we will have the right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute the material contained in your Comment. This license will be free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub- license. We may exercise all copyright and publicity rights in the material contained in your Comment in all jurisdictions, to their full extent and for the full period for which any such rights exist in that material.
Please also note that, in accordance with the Content Standards, you must ensure that your Comment does not infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person. By submitting your Comment to bloghipsterswonderland.com, you are warranting that you have the right to grant us the non-exclusive copyright license described above. If you are not in a position to grant such a licence to us, please do not submit the Comment to bloghipsterswonderland.com
If you wish to complain about any post on bloghipsterswonderland.com, please contact us by clicking on “Contact Us”.